Transfer Portal(Players entering)

rico

2 hours ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Really wish he would've been healthy this season.  He would've been a much better option once Tuttle went down.  His practice reports had sounded promising. Hopefully we get to see what he can do. 

I hope your right! I think all our QBs will struggle to a degree if we can’t block better! We were terrible this year! Was that NS fault or Hilers? 
CTA is obviously calling it NS fault, but I don’t have much faith in Hiller either! 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 10:23 AM, thirdgenhoosier said:

LB Cameron Williams is in the portal.

There’s a guy who we all had high hopes for, and it never materialized.  I never even heard his name in the up and coming category.  Our emphasis on LB in the portal told us we weren’t ready in-house.   I wonder what it was here where he couldn’t fulfill his potential.  Maybe he just couldn’t diagnose, react, and/or shed at this level.  We’ve had other LBers totally perform so if you’ve got ability, we can showcase it with this staff.  For whatever reason, we never got it here unfortunately.   

• Like 1