Bucket pre-game.....

My son is going to the game with his friend who is a Purdue fan.  Says he's going to do a solo storming of the field if IU wins.  I'm trying to decide if a victory would be worth the money to get him out of jail, and/or pay for his hospital bill .  Or, should I root for the inevitable and hope IU loses?

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I could see a loss here. You guys were clearly better last time we played at Ross-Ade and it went to 2OT. Throw everything out the window in a rivalry game. 

The bucket game usually brings out the best in both teams….however, unfortunately we are “looking down the barrel of a big gun”..

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, 5fouls said:

My son is going to the game with his friend who is a Purdue fan.  Says he's going to do a solo storming of the field if IU wins.  I'm trying to decide if a victory would be worth the money to get him out of jail, and/or pay for his hospital bill .  Or, should I root for the inevitable and hope IU loses?

Pony up the bail money. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Hope the seniors and guys that still give a rip play hard to win. The seniors have had a great career other than this season. It would be nice to finish with a W over little brother.

I agree, although I am not expecting a W.

Make it competitive and let's put an end to this nightmare season....

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 5fouls said:

You've got nothing to worry about. Sleep well!

• Like 1