Week 13 GameDay

btownqb

Got a kick out of this comment from an OSU fan: "Buckeyes win the next 3 easily." 

Is OSU going to play in 3 bowl games? Did he mistakenly think they were playing next weekend, and then on to the CFP? Is he expecting the CFP to take a page out of the Big Ten's playbook, change the rules and allow 8 teams into this year's playoff? Is he expecting one more win and then two wins to start next season? 

I wish I could find out how many hotel reservations in Indy have been cancelled for next weekend. 

• Haha 1

Kind of a funny observation i had yesterday while watching the OSU and Michigan game. My brother-in-law and his family are all big Michigan fans and at the beginning of the game complaining how one-sided the officiating is and that the Wolverines always get hosed in the game. So towards the end of the game i pointed out that it was 10-2 on penalties in favor of Michigan, their response on it was they were all good calls and that OSU wasn't penalized a lot of yards so it really didn't matter and that refs don't have much control over a game. After i finished laughing i came to the conclusion that while officiating does suck at times, it depends on how your team did that game on how much they suck, if your team won they were mostly fine and if they lost the refs sucked and they are all that is wrong in this world. 😁