Boilers

Didn't see a post game forum...figuring everyone already migrated to the bball board.  so I'm going to channel my inner HTD and say the Toiletmakers didn't deserve this after last year.  Knowing a trip to Bloomington last year was going to result in a 3rd consecutive "I" in the chain, they woke up, put on their granny panties and best dress and called in saying they were "cough, cough" too sick to play.   They completely wussed out.  This year, (after not agreeing to play in Bloomington as a make up), the Hoosiers were faced with a similar scenario, playing a road game we were not likely to win.  The difference is WE showed up.  Granted it was with players at the skill positions that we picked up at the last home tailgate.  We lost, but we had the stones to show up.  We didn't hide under mommies skirt.  Guess what I'm saying is I'd rather show up and lose than tuck my tail and call in sick....cough....cough.  

22 minutes ago, Muddy River said:

Didn't see a post game forum...figuring everyone already migrated to the bball board.  so I'm going to channel my inner HTD and say the Toiletmakers didn't deserve this after last year.  Knowing a trip to Bloomington last year was going to result in a 3rd consecutive "I" in the chain, they woke up, put on their granny panties and best dress and called in saying they were "cough, cough" too sick to play.   They completely wussed out.  This year, (after not agreeing to play in Bloomington as a make up), the Hoosiers were faced with a similar scenario, playing a road game we were not likely to win.  The difference is WE showed up.  Granted it was with players at the skill positions that we picked up at the last home tailgate.  We lost, but we had the stones to show up.  We didn't hide under mommies skirt.  Guess what I'm saying is I'd rather show up and lose than tuck my tail and call in sick....cough....cough.  

Aren’t you the Purdue fan? 

• Haha 1