Off-Season

On 6/14/2022 at 5:00 PM, OGIUAndy said:

I saw this on Twitter. I hope he doesn't leave. He looked talented but lost, not to mention the offense we were running with him was terrible. He needs to gain strength, but this is probably the right move for him long term. Seems like guys who switch positions get lost in the cracks or get frustrated with the transition and time it takes to get back on the field then leave. 

I really think we should be fighting for that 7th/8th position with a puncher's chance at reaching 6th. No reason we can't be up there in recruits' eyes...

...and yet it's been awfully quiet around the program. My hope is that this is by design and CTA has made a conscious decision to let the product on the field speak for itself.

Not sure how to  ask but read IU is dead last in football forcast? We just had tne highest ranked class ever! Tough being in the East BUT?  GO IU!! Every thing I see is IU BETTER IN FOOTBALL AND BACK TO BLUE BLOOD MEN AND WOMEN BB!! GO IU!!

Edited by loviubb

13 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

Sucks…..My “off-season” is coming to a close this Wednesday. Lol…. I’m a high school teacher😢. Kids start next Monday.

My daughter went back last week.  Almost said my 'kids' out of habit, but my son graduated this spring.  I'm getting old.

• Haha 1