Syracuse Game Thread

Reacher

While i am disappointed in how the Hoosiers played in the first half, i didn't expect them to go undefeated this season. These games happen, lets see how they come out the second half and hopefully improve their play.

Remember people this is a new coaching staff with a lot of new players, it is going to take time.

• Like 3

That first half was hard to watch. If Syracuse shoots like that again in the second half, I hope Woody plays the walk-on kids. We looked sloppy offensively and were abysmal on the defensive end. I don’t care if we lose… that’s going to happen, but how we lose is another story. 

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

Learn lesson. You can’t help off great shooting teams. Make them take it to the rim and hit contested layups not wide open 3s. We need good crisp passing/cutting and knocking down shots on offense…none of that. Just didn’t show up for this trip.

I need to see our players "knocking down shots" before I believe they are capable of it.  We do not have good shooters...period.  

Completely lost composure - Parker, X, Race. 

There really is no reason TJD shouldn't touch the ball every possession. Let him flash and make them double.

Defense is completely lost. Why leave a shooter to hedge someone who doesn't want to dribble anyway? Make them drive and beat you. Worse case scenario you give up 2 instead of 3.