Syracuse Post Mortem Thread

Reacher

What an exciting game.  I love our fight.  Lots of guys getting high pressure minutes.  Some handled it, some didn't.  Trayce was a BEAST.  Take care of the ball and win.  Syracuse played their best game of the year by far.  Proud of this team.  We'll be in more big games soon enough.  

• Like 8

Just now, ledies22 said:

25 turnovers and we went into double overtime. This team can be good. But also they will have some bad games. Gotta take the highs with the lows. 

You really don't though. Good teams don't turn the ball over 25 times. I understand off shooting nights, I understand having games where you turn it over 15 times, but 25 times?

Gonna have to clean it up. So many of these turnovers are just bone headed and self inflicted. 

• Like 5

Just now, ephul said:

You really don't though. Good teams don't turn the ball over 25 times. I understand off shooting nights, I understand having games where you turn it over 15 times, but 25 times?

Gonna have to clean it up. So many of these turnovers are just bone headed and self inflicted. 

But hear me out…. You really do

Very winnable game handed to Syracuse. Veteran guards fouling out. Race with 7 turnovers and 25 as a team. Still not sure why they continually left shooters to hedge against slow guys who didnt want to dribble anyway. Couldn't get a shot to win it because Lander couldn't make a pass. Then Lander couldn't catch a pass. Not picking on him but had a veteran player been in the game they wouldn't have to rely on a freshman.

Defense needs to go back to the drawing board.