Nebraska Pre Game Thread

IUFLA

8 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

He does get out of control at times.  But, the main thing with him, IMO he plays very, very hard and I can forgive a lot in a player like that.  He brings an energy and intensity that I think rubs off on the team, especially from that position.  He wants to play fast, so he sometimes loses the ball on O or makes a foul on D, but he is making things happen. 

Plus we will all agree that he can get downhill, and he can go get a shot.  Later in games, it's nice to have a guy like that.  You need a guy that can get that bucket.  

You are 100% correct.  He just needs to stay in the game and on the floor.  

• Like 2

All I want is for us to establish what we had for decades. No matter the opponent we win at home....and if the opponent is weak we win by 30. 

If we limit turnovers to under 15 and don't have any foul problems/injuries,etc....I don't see Nebraska hanging with us today. What I'd love is a fast start. Noon games are sometimes dull or a tad quiet. Would love to see us get up early and cruise.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Whay I'm guessing the matchups will be...

TJD-Walker

Race-Mayen

Miller-McGowens (sagging a lot)

Parker-Wicher

XJ-Verge

Unless Coach Woody thinks Parker is a better matchup for McGowens...

And I wouldn't be surprised to see Nebraska play some zone today...they did a few times when I watched them vs Creighton and NC St

Edited by IUFLA

Chores are done and I'm ready for some basketball!  I figure they will double TJD often so who else is going to step up? I want to see a full game from X, Kopp and Stewart hitting their 3s, Race benefitting from the doubles on TJD, 12 TOs or less and a 20+ pt win. Is that too much to ask for?

• Like 1