A 1 year tribute to CC and Milehi

5 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

On Nov 2, 2020 we lost CC and then on December 17th 2020 we lost Milehi.  So many times when I am on this board I am reminded of these men that helped shape a forum that we dearly love.  In the past year every holiday or special event has been a first for their loved ones without them. As we are in the Holiday season I just wanted to bring both of these men back to the front page and to remember them. Both of these guys invited my family to visit them if we ever got our West and they both made sure to check in and to see how Ayden was and how I was doing. I am saddened that I never got to meet either in person. I miss them but feel their spirit here each and everyday. To CC and MILEHI we miss you and thank  you for all that you did to make HSN the amazing place that we love. 

Thank you for posting. I think about those two everyday. Sometimes I look at emails we sent back and forth. Another member I miss is Snowling. It is amazing that people you have never met in person feels like family. 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

Thank you for posting. I think about those two everyday. Sometimes I look at emails we sent back and forth. Another member I miss is Snowling. It is amazing that people you have never met in person feels like family. 

As do I. Milehi got me through some very tough times. It's crazy to think that a basketball message board would become a place I could share some things that no one close to me even knew. For Ayden and my family I had to be strong, the rock and all that stuff but CC and MILE allowed me to be open and had it not been for the many on here and those sending prayer requests to those they knew, who knows what .I get have been with Ayden. I truly miss their friendship. I plan on send Mrs. Mile a Christmas this weekend!!

• Like 2