2022 ATH/RB Jaylin Lucas to IU

OGIUAndy

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, PAHoosier said:

Oh maybe I misunderstood the way the transfers are presented on 247. I did see an IU logo on there as well, so maybe it's that he was on FAU but now leaning toward IU....if that's the case than the CB prediction is pointed toward IU with 8/10 confidence

It's for FAU and not IU

• Like 1

• KDB changed the title to 2022 ATH/RB Jaylin Lucas to IU
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

He looks super quick and fast. Off topic a bit, but I'll never understand why both FB and BB drills don't include another person guarding them? Like who gives a crap if you can make 100 baskets in a row if you can't make two in a row with someone guarding you. Not so sure how helpful any drills are if they don't mimic game play on a certain level. And with football, why don't they ever wear their equipment when working out? Does any football player wear their gear when doing one on one or one on none drills? And why does every basketball team's pre-game warm up consist of shooting around lazily by themselves? I get you want to "warm up" to start, but seems you'd want to ratchet up the intensity a bit before the game starts. Seems like common sense to me.  But what do I know. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Don't care whether he lines up in the backfield or the slot,  that kind of speed and quickness is lethal.  He seems thicker and more powerful than I thought too. He's gonna be fun to watch.

IU really lacked playmakers after DJ went down. I am glad they are focusing on these types of guys, they are fun to watch and hard to scheme against. 

• Like 2