Nebraska Game Thread

Reacher

Just now, Bushmage said:

There's plenty to not like so far across multiple players but it feels like Rob gets a pass for whatever reason. 

No, Rob is historically a good defensive player that we need as a role player, so instead of beating him down about every little thing and putting him under the microscope more than others like everybody else does, Woody chooses to encourage and try to put him in positions to succeed. You don’t think there are reasons KL doesn’t get as much time? 

• Like 1

Just now, kyhoosier29 said:

No, Rob is historically a good defensive player that we need as a role player, so instead of beating him down about every little thing and putting him under the microscope more than others like everybody else does, Woody chooses to encourage and try to put him in positions to succeed. You don’t think there are reasons KL doesn’t get as much time? 

Dude, relax...no one is "beating him down." I've always been in his corner. 

Just now, kyhoosier29 said:

A 4th year point guard is gonna get put under the microscope more than the rest of this young team. Hes had some nice possessions since the first half but if this is an acceptable standard for upperclassmen we will continue to struggle

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Dude, relax...no one is "beating him down." I've always been in his corner. 

No need for me to relax anymore than I am. Dude, everybody has been on RP’s back. Come on. He deserves it on those last two plays  though …. TO and terrible jumper. 

Edited by kyhoosier29