Nebraska Game Thread

Reacher

2 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

I’d rather have RP in the game than Lander. 

Somehow we’re up 15.

It's not because of Rob is the point some of us are trying to make. Just because Rob is in doesn't mean he's the one driving the lead. IMO Parker has kept us in control of the game

Just now, Bushmage said:

It's not because of Rob is the point some of us are trying to make. Just because Rob is in doesn't mean he's the one driving the lead. IMO Parker has kept us in control of the game

Ha ha. Okay. Has “nothing” ? to do with Rob? 

The comment about us being up 15 had nothing to do with Rob anyway. Just a general comment, but your comment is ridiculous. Every guy on the team contributes in one fashion or another. 

1 minute ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Ha ha. Okay. Has “nothing” ? to do with Rob? 

The comment about us being up 15 had nothing to do with Rob anyway. Just a general comment, but your comment is ridiculous. Every guy on the team contributes in one fashion or another. 

I didn't say he has nothing to do with it. I said he's not the one driving anything. 

I'm glad I've not been watching and just listening to Fish. Confusing, maddening, happy, exciting...are a few of the words used to describe his call over last 45 or so. 

X has to stay out of foul trouble. He's that important. Our bigs need to understand the double team is coming and not throw it away so much.

Love the 3's for sure but not only being up 9. I thought at 43-30 we had a chance to get this thing up to 20+.....not yet I guess.

2 minutes ago, Bushmage said:

Race has a double double IMO hes driving us. My point is this is another disappointing Rob game but that upsets people on here to read I guess

It’s seems when Bates and Leal came in, it turned the game around.

Edited by OldDog
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bushmage said:

Race has a double double IMO hes driving us. My point is this is another disappointing Rob game but that upsets people on here to read I guess

That’s your opinion but his stat line, since you’re looking at Race’s stats, don’t suggest a poor game. Great game, no, but not a poor game either. I’m not debating RP anymore. Unfortunately for you, it appears you’ll be having to put up with him longer.