Nebraska Game Thread

Reacher

2 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

That’s your opinion but his stat line, since you’re looking at Race’s stats, don’t suggest a poor game. Great game, no, but not a poor game either. I’m not debating RP anymore. Unfortunately for you, it appears you’ll be having to put up with him longer. 

I just dont understand why we can't acknowledge he is having bad game after bad game lol. He has good moments sure. But at this point Leal makes more of a difference when he gets on the floor. 

1 minute ago, Bushmage said:

I just dont understand why we can't acknowledge he is having bad game after bad game lol. He has good moments sure. But at this point Leal makes more of a difference when he gets on the floor. 

Again, his stat line is NOT poor. See what you want I guess. And Leal isn’t a PG. 

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Anyone notice Fife running the huddle?

Archie never ran the huddles either. Woodson tends to let Fife manage the sets and will pull guys aside for one on one instruction. I think Fife is taking over for Woodson as soon as he’s ready to retire which may be sooner than later 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, skrappy74 said:

He actually said - for now Rob is 1st off the bench due to experience but later in games will depend on how RP does (Paraphrasing from memory)

Look at the post I was responding to. It was questioning whether Rob should be in. Woodson answered that. 

1 minute ago, Hoosier82 said:

Archie never ran the huddles either. Woodson tends to let Fife manage the sets and will pull guys aside for one on one instruction. I think Fife is taking over for Woodson as soon as he’s ready to retire which may be sooner than later 

Agreed seems to have always been the plan, or why would Fife come here? 

• Like 2

• KDB locked this topic