Sideline apparel

6 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

I’ve preferred Adidas shoes for 20+ years, even when IU was with Nike. 

They're uglier, but yeah, I agree more comfy. I have a pair or two.

The rest of the apparel.. I think is trash. I also don't like soccer, and I don't like how "soccer clothes" fit.🤷‍♂️

I dont think Adidas has a college football uniform that I like. 

Obviously this is all my opinion, and I know I don't have to preface anything with you, just saying. 

21 hours ago, btownqb said:

They're uglier, but yeah, I agree more comfy. I have a pair or two.

The rest of the apparel.. I think is trash. I also don't like soccer, and I don't like how "soccer clothes" fit.🤷‍♂️

I dont think Adidas has a college football uniform that I like. 

Obviously this is all my opinion, and I know I don't have to preface anything with you, just saying. 

I am with you.  And we have had this conversation multiple time on this board over the year adidas vs Nike vs UA.  I just don't like their apparel.  I almost always end up buying Nike or UA when it comes to sports team clothing.  I like the cut and the style.  And yes i know that Adidas is a top 3 company in that regard, doesn't change how i feel about it.

• Like 1

I like Adidas shoes....and honestly I have no problem with their apparel....it's just impossible to find and they have very few options. Nike just kills them with overall selection and options...but I don't buy Nike...so maybe I'm biased. Related to this zip..I can't find it. In fact I can't find hardly any script IU stuff....mostly just the logo is what I see.

Edited by dgambill

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

I just wish Adidas made shoes in wide sizes...I make Bigfoot look like Hack Wilson...

That said, I love New Balance shoes, but as God is my witness I will never wear the ones with the velcro straps no matter how old I get

;) 

Never say "never"...... 

On 12/6/2021 at 12:02 PM, IUFLA said:

I just wish Adidas made shoes in wide sizes...I make Bigfoot look like Hack Wilson...

That said, I love New Balance shoes, but as God is my witness I will never wear the ones with the velcro straps no matter how old I get

;) 

You need to get UA shoes. They sell them in wide and I have neuropathy and I find UA most comfy on my feet by far

• Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 1:02 PM, IUFLA said:

;) 

That’s actually why I came to prefer adidas. I’ve got slightly narrower feet, and that’s the way adidas tends to run. If a line of shoes has them available, I go with “C” width as opposed to “D” which is “normal”.