Nebraska Post Game Thread

KDB

On 12/6/2021 at 9:56 AM, IowaHoosierFan said:

If you want to blame someone for loss it wasn't KL.  We lost that by not playing in the first half.  We lost because our two senior PGs had fouled out and didn't value being in the game (stupid and bad fouls).  We lost because out team decided to play soft 3 point defense on hot shooters.  We lost because we missed free throws.  We lost because Race and Trace decided to combine for 13 TO's.  Kristian played as well as a "freshman" would against a Syracuse zone that gives experienced players trouble year after year (30 years to be exact).  Yeah he was rattled and yeah he made a bad foul at the end but that happens to everyone.  He also made a big 3 and some really good passes during the same time.  I don't think anyone is saying Rob should hit the bench for good but that KL needs some minutes each game to build that confidence and experience.   

And if we would play a full 40 minute game, there would be lots of minutes for him to play.  But we want to only play 2nd half basketball it seems and that either makes it much closer or has us behind allot, which doesn't lend itself well for KL to get minutes.

I said that if you had to blame one person in the overtimes for the loss it would be him. Obviously we made many mistakes in the first half when he didn't play. I was just defending Rob a little in this discussion and saying that it is justified to play him over Lander at this point until his decision making gets better.  What I saw from him in the overtimes was pretty bad besides him making a 3...that is just my opinion on how I saw it.

1 minute ago, DunkinDipo said:

I said that if you had to blame one person in the overtimes for the loss it would be him. Obviously we made many mistakes in the first half when he didn't play. I was just defending Rob a little in this discussion and saying that it is justified to play him over Lander at this point until his decision making gets better.  What I saw from him in the overtimes was pretty bad besides him making a 3...that is just my opinion on how I saw it.

agree to disagree.  Don't feel like debate today lol.  Merry Christmas