IU Candystriped Socks?

Zlinedavid

If these exist, I have no doubt that someone here knows about them. Has anyone ever come across any IU candystriped socks? Not tights or super long athletic socks, just regular old socks?

Im having no problems finding candy cane striped socks, especially this time of year, but there’s an issue….those are all either horizontally striped or are in a swirl, and IU’s candy stripes are of course, vertical. And I’m striking out on those. 

If you’re curious, this is for my carefully crafted Christmas attire for this year. My mother-in-law said that she wants everyone to do the “ugly Christmas sweater” thing for Christmas dinner this year. Well, I decided to go completely over the top on this for two reasons: a) I look like a f***ing goober in typical crew neck sweaters and b) I’m typically the straight laced one when it comes to stuff like this, so It’ll blow everyone out of the water. I’ll be wearing:

9A0AF2AB-19CF-4290-843B-56176B1DE1F5.jpeg
DC98CF25-80A7-4641-9273-FD6B18C88A10.jpeg

And naturally, red and white striped socks would “match” perfectly, so I figure why not get a little Indiana involved? Plus, if you recall, my wife’s entire family are Kentucky natives and lifelong UK fans. That and my sister in law’s boyfriend has gone on record that he hates anything even colored red due to UL/IU. So…having something IU themed is not just seasonally appropriate, it’s also a well placed elbow to the ribs. 😈

If anyone knows of any that have ever been made, I’d appreciate it!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Saw the ones out of stock. 

But, remembered about Poshmark, a site my wife was selling/buying baby clothes on a few years ago. These little beauties are on their way to me: 

8498287C-47DF-452B-A386-555F60C36674.jpeg

$5 plus shipping. And I’ll get more use out of them than just Christmas. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Saw the ones out of stock. 

But, remembered about Poshmark, a site my wife was selling/buying baby clothes on a few years ago. These little beauties are on their way to me: 

8498287C-47DF-452B-A386-555F60C36674.jpeg

$5 plus shipping. And I’ll get more use out of them than just Christmas. 

Yeah, much more selection in horizontal stripes.  The IU gear store should take note.