I cut the cable. Now I need help.

2 minutes ago, cthomas said:

No excuse for that sort of behavior. A simple conversation could have easily solved whatever issues your neighbor may have had. As a society, we have to be better than this sort of thing.

Agreed. I've put in 3 work orders for burying the line and the 3rd party that does the trenching wont start on orders until June 15th. All they had to do was come ask what was going on. 

It's not like I havent been trying to get it done. 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only reason I'm sticking with Youtube TV is because it's so easy to share with others. I'm currently splitting the cost with two other families. That's not possible with cable. *looks around

When you finally get the trencher there, I think I would tell them there is a 6 pack waiting for them if they mess up the neighbors yard as much as they can get away with!!

The new cable plan I have is 1 gig internet and preferred TV package with phone for $160. I was paying $70 for Hulu plus $120 for the gig internet. Two year promotion for signing back up with the TV s

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Agreed. I've put in 3 work orders for burying the line and the 3rd party that does the trenching wont start on orders until June 15th. All they had to do was come ask what was going on. 

It's not like I havent been trying to get it done. 

Not your fault at all. COVID has caused all kinds of cancellations and delays. No matter how each of feels about the decisions authorities have made, that's the reality. Each of has the ability to work together to make the best of the situation. Your neighbor chose not to. This is a completely avoidable situation and is a sad commentary on the state of some members of society.

• Like 1

When you finally get the trencher there, I think I would tell them there is a 6 pack waiting for them if they mess up the neighbors yard as much as they can get away with!!

• Haha 2