Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swore I was not posting until we had our guys signed. I am no longer going to allow 2 guys that dont know their rear end from 3rd base keep me away from a place I love. Nothing in this recruitm

Ramsey is ours to lose as well.  Add him to TJD and Brooks.  Being a from Indiana and being a Hoosier is what the norm will be again.  

Everything is fine folks.  Dates are being arranged to allow certain family members to attend.  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

He’s a Hoosier and has been a Hoosier for a lonnnngggg time.  KBJ still looking good as well.  Next few visits are critical for KBJ, IU in the lead but not Totally a done deal.  Still think he ends up a Hoosier and so does the staff.

These guys have every right to do this on their on terms. This isn’t a criticism at all, just curious what the delay is for TJD?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

He’s a Hoosier and has been a Hoosier for a lonnnngggg time.  KBJ still looking good as well.  Next few visits are critical for KBJ, IU in the lead but not Totally a done deal.  Still think he ends up a Hoosier and so does the staff.

I've always thought the biggest reason Brooks looks good but isn't yet a total lock is that we already have Hunter, Smith, and Anderson and there's no way Archie can guarantee him a starting spot.  It's also why I don't see UK as a threat as they already have a top 10 SF committed.  You obviously never count Cal out though.  Izzo has been on him the longest and can sell him on being the man.

Edited by dbmhoosier
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BGleas said:

These guys have every right to do this on their on terms. This isn’t a criticism at all, just curious what the delay is for TJD?

Because he can. He knows a spot will be held for him. Why wouldn’t he take all his visits and have fun with the process? Any high school kid is going to enjoy a campus visit and being courted by the best programs in the country. I know I would have. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

From my knowing next to nothing keyboard, I'm calling BS on this article.  What is there to suggest MSU is "picking up steam" with TJD?  I'm open to hearing any rumors but this seems like phony reporting.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

From my knowing next to nothing keyboard, I'm calling BS on this article.  What is there to suggest MSU is "picking up steam" with TJD?  I'm open to hearing any rumors but this seems like phony reporting.

They're only a threat if they get Brooks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

From my knowing next to nothing keyboard, I'm calling BS on this article.  What is there to suggest MSU is "picking up steam" with TJD?  I'm open to hearing any rumors but this seems like phony reporting.

Evans is also the same dude who said Vandy for Romeo with Kansas picking up steam as late as April 11th when this whole board knew it was happening after the Northwestern visit months before. Maybe Evans just doesn't like IU? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Evans is also the same dude who said Vandy for Romeo with Kansas picking up steam as late as April 11th when this whole board knew it was happening after the Northwestern visit months before. Maybe Evans just doesn't like IU? 

Even Adam Dunn would hit forty pitches out of the park each season.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CapnRon said:

Sensationalism.  That article literally says nothing about why he believes this.

Exactly. They create controversy and suspense so the clicks keep coming. Clicks equal advertising dollars. They know IU has a huge fan base, and that TJD will commit soon. Just want to cash in again real fast while they can.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Exactly. They create controversy and suspense so the clicks keep coming. Clicks equal advertising dollars. They know IU has a huge fan base, and that TJD will commit soon. Just want to cash in again real fast while they can.

NOBODY CLICK IT!! LOL

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...