Jump to content

2020 MLB Discussion


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, rico said:

Got details?

Not specifically. I just know that the Padres have tried multiple times to land Senzel and they Reds have turned them down multiple times. They tried 2 or 3 times last year and have tried a couple times this offseason. The Reds aren't biting. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rough month for Cardinal legends. Lou Brock and now Bob Gibson passed away. 

RIP Joe...best 2nd baseman I ever saw... The Reds stole him from the Astros. Traded a 1st baseman they didn't need, a washed up 2nd baseman, and a guy named after an actor, for a HOFer, a good st

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Not specifically. I just know that the Padres have tried multiple times to land Senzel and they Reds have turned them down multiple times. They tried 2 or 3 times last year and have tried a couple times this offseason. The Reds aren't biting. 

I did see the Pads signed former Twin 2B Dozier.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Luis Castillo gets knocked out in 1st inning  :panic:

Tucker Barnhart batting 5th  :panic:

Castaellanos, Suarez, Aquino, Winker, Senzel and Votto are hitless so far this spring  :panic:

The Reds are winless so far this spring  :panic:

Relax Bengal fan.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Luis Castillo gets knocked out in 1st inning  :panic:

Tucker Barnhart batting 5th  :panic:

Castaellanos, Suarez, Aquino, Winker, Senzel and Votto are hitless so far this spring  :panic:

The Reds are winless so far this spring  :panic:

Reds up 7-6 in the 6th against the Rangers with Irvin with a rand slam and Moustakas with a solos shot.  Costellanos has an RBI double.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Cubs after 3 games have scored 30 runs...offensive juggernauts! 

Seriously, Bryant has been leading off...I heard he lobbied Rossy for that...not sure that's where I'd bat him, but unless we get a real leadoff guy to emerge, why not?

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

The Cubs after 3 games have scored 30 runs...offensive juggernauts! 

Seriously, Bryant has been leading off...I heard he lobbied Rossy for that...not sure that's where I'd bat him, but unless we get a real leadoff guy to emerge, why not?

What do the metrics say about Bryant leading off?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...