• 11 months later...
1 minute ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

He told me IU hasn't started recruiting his twin yet but he is starting to get higher profile interest.

Thanks.  I noticed on his brother Matthew’s Twitter that many of the offers seem to be mid major programs. 

Edited by Between2Halls

I have to admit I looked quickly and my mind went to Kelly Kapowski, 20 years ago I would have been recruiting her also but not to play basketball, well that could also end well too I think😀

Sorry to derail, not really but I can fake it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
18 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I have to admit I looked quickly and my mind went to Kelly Kapowski, 20 years ago I would have been recruiting her also but not to play basketball, well that could also end well too I think😀

Zack would be jealous. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Screenshot_20210429-122951_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

She was hot as Valerie Malone in Beverly Hills 90210

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 5/10/2020 at 7:00 PM, dgambill said:

I don’t know about this kid....to lazy to even tuck his shirt in.....(sarcasm)

Ok ok...I'll give him a pass....only if he signs with us!

On 4/29/2021 at 9:10 AM, The Daily Hoosier said:

The values that this kid seems to prioritize....really honestly if he wasn't an East coast kid I mean that they align perfectly with Indiana Basketball. Sounds like he really wants to get the most out of his collegiate career on and off the court. Would love to get him on campus.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Indiana is gonna recruit him hard. Do you think he has genuine interest in IU?

Today’s recruits are NBA driven. Have to think Woodys nba expertise is attractive to a stretch 4. Actually excited about recruiting again!

• Like 4
On 4/29/2021 at 8:10 AM, The Daily Hoosier said:

It sounds like the twins are willing to play at different schools?  Do you have a sense that they’d like to play together in college or prefer to be apart?   I’m reminded of the Lopez twins.  They both played at Stanford.  

2 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

It sounds like the twins are willing to play at different schools?  Do you have a sense that they’d like to play together in college or prefer to be apart?   I’m reminded of the Lopez twins.  They both played at Stanford.  

My sense was that to this point their recruitments have been on different levels, but probably something I should have asked him.  Maybe next time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think he reminds me of Cody Zeller a little with the way he moves and runs the floor. His moves from the free throw line to the basket especially. Having 3 point range makes it even better.