2018, 2019, 2020 Recruiting

Indykev

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, 68Hoosier said:

With the 3 remaining open spots what do you think our top priority's are?

I think a PG is a must then a big man.  The third spot you keep open for the best available player.

Romeo Langford is the priority.  Then a big man.  PG is important but Devonte Green will stull be here.

Anyone think RP may be last 3-4 year player in this class? It's essentially a really solid 4 man class of those guys, now I think we need to go get 1 or 2 elite guys to keep class balance and obviously infuse some elite talent. 

Romeo and Hurt could be an ideal way to wrap up this class. (I know Hurt would need to reclassify but his big bro Race did)

8 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Anyone think RP may be last 3-4 year player in this class? It's essentially a really solid 4 man class of those guys, now I think we need to go get 1 or 2 elite guys to keep class balance and obviously infuse some elite talent. 

Romeo and Hurt could be an ideal way to wrap up this class. (I know Hurt would need to reclassify but his big bro Race did)

Is there any info on Hurt being able to reclassify?  Seems he likes us.  He Is the type of player I would love to nab.

2 hours ago, mookied39 said:

Is there any info on Hurt being able to reclassify?  Seems he likes us.  He Is the type of player I would love to nab.

I'd be surprised if he couldn't with a full year and a summer to get anything taken that he needs, but I can't say for sure. 

Archived