• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ayden got his 1st ever birdie a 135 yard par 3. Hit a 15 ft putt. Dad was more excited than he was. His 1st practice with new team is today and 1st match next Tuesday.   

Here’s me with my wife and kids. My oldest (3 1/2) completely changed my world when he was born and has made me a much better man and husband. Been with my wife since high school, she’s amazing! The l

My new and only Granddaughter!  

Posted Images

Just got back from Sis and I taking Dad out for lunch.  Ate at "The Boathouse" in Winona Lake.  The lake was choppy, the food was great, and the cocktails were flowing.  Pics of Dad, Mom, Baby Sis, and I.  I look like I had too much to drink...

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

• Like 5

Me and my Mom, 1980 in New Orleans. Mom and Dad came down to visit me in Biloxi when I was in ATC Tech School and we went over and partied in the French Quarter...back then, the wife beater t-shirt was cool...aviators still are 😉

neworleans.jpeg

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, rico said:

Just got back from Sis and I taking Dad out for lunch.  Ate at "The Boathouse" in Winona Lake.  The lake was choppy, the food was great, and the cocktails were flowing.  Pics of Dad, Mom, Baby Sis, and I.  I look like I had too much to drink...

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

Looks like your dad was ready to dig into the desert

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

OK here I am

image.jpeg.5e015064354e4e882c39929b2d887018.jpeg

You know.  It entered my mind to post this for you, but since I already got a jab in a post in the NBA thread today, I didn't do it.  And, I must say, it's a lot funnier coming from you.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

At the Mellencamp mural in Seymour

20200829_161640.jpg

20200814_191508.jpg

20200814_191008.jpg

Where is that at?  Been to Seymour quite a bit over the last few years for sporting events and never knew this existed.  Definitely want to check it out my next visit.

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Where is that at?  Been to Seymour quite a bit over the last few years for sporting events and never knew this existed.  Definitely want to check it out my next visit.

Go on the msin street in Seymour and the intersection before hospital if heading west turn right. Its on side of building that is a guitar shop. Sorry terrible directions. It is really cool

• Like 1