2022 Class Rankings and Discussion

Leathernecks

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Where do we look now if Strickland commits to PU? Ramsey and Payne?

I don't know what our chances our, but it seems like Nyjalik Kelly really likes IU, and it seems like we are legitimately in the running. Wouldn't be surprised to see us put a full court press on for him.

The good thing is, we probably only need about half a dozen more recruits, so we can be picky. I'm guessing we swing for the fences for a few months.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Don’t forget about Alfonso Allen too or Danny Lewis

I would guess Alfonso Allen boils down to his eligibility. Not sure when the decisions about ASU will happen, but I'm guessing it could be a while before anything is known about that.

I'd be shocked if he wasn't one of the recruits in question there, so I can't imagine he'd be eligible at ASU. I would guess right now the wait is to see if he'd be eligible at other places.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I would guess Alfonso Allen boils down to his eligibility. Not sure when the decisions about ASU will happen, but I'm guessing it could be a while before anything is known about that.

I'd be shocked if he wasn't one of the recruits in question there, so I can't imagine he'd be eligible at ASU. I would guess right now the wait is to see if he'd be eligible at other places.

It’s been rumored that he was one of the kids that was invited during those night visits

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

How much blame should fall on recruits that partake in recruiting that was illegal?

I would assume recruits are aware of dead periods in recruiting so do those players become untouchable or do we just put the blame on the schools?

If we get Allen to flip, then do we wonder if he is fine breaking other rules?

Have you dealt with many 15-18 year olds? 😅