I just noticed there are two 6A sectionals with only 3 teams due to Snider and Columbus East dropping.  Since they did not fully redo the classes, no one was there to fill the empty slots.  What a screw-up by the IHSAA.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Football is worshipped in Texas no joke. Allen High School in Allen, Texas has at least 3 football stadiums I heard, including a College sized stadium with private boxes, large press box, and a seatin

However, Indiana does have their fair share of big HS football stadiums too, for example. Evansville Reitz has one of the biggest stadiums I have ever seen. With a capacity of 11,000-12,000, it feels

The white house directly in front of the steps on the right side of the pic. My best friends older cousin lived there and when we were in High school we would go down and sled ride down the hill get s

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I just noticed there are two 6A sectionals with only 3 teams due to Snider and Columbus East dropping.  Since they did not fully redo the classes, no one was there to fill the empty slots.  What a screw-up by the IHSAA.

Right. But that still only effects 1 team per sectional, if that makes sense. 

Just.. idk. Whatever, but we got flat put screwed. 

2nd year in a row we will play 3A with absolutely a 2A enrollment.  

On 1/16/2021 at 5:53 PM, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Probably one of my favorite topics to talk about, since Indiana is slowly rising in football status over the last few years. I thinking it will be a great season and hopeful they will be able to play. 

Way too early State predictions: 

6A: Center Grove 

5A: Cathedral or Valpo

4A: There are too many to pick from, definitely one of the deeper classes 

3A: Marian or Danville, possibly a surprise team 

2A: Pioneer? 

1A: South Adams 

A lot of these are guesses, but we will see as the season progresses 

South Adams graduates an historically good senior class. They won't be bad, but they won't be a state contender. 

You play who is in front of you and if you’re good enough, you beat them. 

Never got the concern over class size as long as they are close. Same with private v public. Would hope no coaching staff sends a message to young men that excuses are accepted 

2 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

You play who is in front of you and if you’re good enough, you beat them. 

Never got the concern over class size as long as they are close. Same with private v public. Would hope no coaching staff sends a message to young men that excuses are accepted 

There's really no problem with wanting to be in the correct class. Anyone should be able to see that. 

15 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

South Adams graduates an historically good senior class. They won't be bad, but they won't be a state contender. 

Outside of Pioneer (before they went to 2A), I don’t know anything else about 1A, except that SA has been pretty dominant 

On 5/5/2021 at 10:52 AM, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Outside of Pioneer (before they went to 2A), I don’t know anything else about 1A, except that SA has been pretty dominant 

Adams Central along with South Adams.

29 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Forgot about Adams Central, 1A contenders this year?

Dunno....another school that is pretty good around here in 1A is Southwood.