Jump to content

It's time.... HIRE BRAD STEVENS!


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, iucane said:

Mack is not leaving Louisville.  His wife’s hometown, his dream job and his contract extends and rises if sanctions.  Move on 

Ok.. I never brought him up... nor did I think he was an option. Thanks though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys!! I just wanted to apologize for some of the things I said on Btown.  I got called out by a long time member and I deserved it.  I was taking frustration out on the entire board when it was o

I followed the Stevens saga the last couple of days on Btown Banners, but this is home When your house burns down you may have to visit friends for a couple of days.  But this is home and this is

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Beilien is 68. Pass. 

Matta.. no. 

Beard and Drew I'd take for sure. But I think Mack is the best coach of the group. 

I would take anyone of those guys except Mata.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OGIUAndy said:

Why doesn't anyone want Matta? Curious. His record is better than most anyone else being mentioned. 

I'm with you.  It would be a risk, but could pay off big.  He understands Indiana better than anyone left on the list.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Out of curiosity, why not Matta?  

I sat right behind there bench at the B10 toun. one year. Mata was lost and panicked in the huddle and the assistant had to grab the clipboard and draw up the play. I thought Mata had a stroke.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Indykev said:

I sat right behind there bench at the B10 toun. one year. Mata was lost and panicked in the huddle and the assistant had to grab the clipboard and draw up the play. I thought Mata had a stroke.

Good information to have.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I'm with you.  It would be a risk, but could pay off big.  He understands Indiana better than anyone left on the list.  

He's my pick. But I am basing this on how well he recruited Indiana at times and his runs in the the tourney. But I'm curious why people don't like him? He's only 53. Granted his last few years were not great, but beside his last couple years, I would kill for those results. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Indykev said:

A friend who is a kensucky fan was with me. I remember him turning to me and saying, so thats the best the B10 has to offer.

Our best coach threw a chair on to the court etc. Losing it doesn't mean you can't coach. The results are there. But I get it. But I would definitely talk with him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OGIUAndy said:

Our best coach threw a chair on to the court etc. Losing it doesn't mean you can't coach. The results are there. But I get it. But I would definitely talk with him. 

Losing your temper and losing your nerve and functions are 2 different things. Just saying what I saw first hand and no way I would talk to him. Another question is why hasnt he coached again? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the Arkansas coach. Dude can recruit transfers really well. Turned Nevada around and took Arkansas to the 2nd round so far. Only problem is I don’t think he would leave. Arkansas has a pretty big basketball following based on their attendance records

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m struggling with on thing. If Brad did get a raise I would’ve though it would’ve gotten out. This whole thing seems strange and there’s something still off about it. 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DC2345 said:

I’m struggling with on thing. If Brad did get a raise I would’ve though it would’ve gotten out. This whole thing seems strange and there’s something still off about it. 

 

 

If he did. It will get out. Within a week I bet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love to know what amount at this very moment would make Stevens flip to IU. 

If what Dolson is saying is true and only 2 boosters are throwing money in, imagine if we can others involved.

If we needed any further $ to cover the cost, what's to say we can't start a gofundme and have 20,000+ Iu fans throw in too?

It's clear this coaching search has given fans a second life and we all are getting this feeling its make or break time for this program. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DireBump said:

I like the Arkansas coach. Dude can recruit transfers really well. Turned Nevada around and took Arkansas to the 2nd round so far. Only problem is I don’t think he would leave. Arkansas has a pretty big basketball following based on their attendance records

Reminds me of a young Jerry Tarkanian. Takes every ones transfers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...