Jump to content

Transfer Portal......and LeBron James and other off season tangents.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I doubt many rivals are looking forward to battling this dude once Coach Woodson get his hands on him. Just wreaks of bada$$.  

Oh lord help us. @dbmhoosier is now our voice of reason.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Indykev said:

Lander just a guess

I think Lander stays. Aside from social media related IU support, he came to IU to play with TJD and the schools that reached out to him were extremely underwhelming IMO. 

I don’t see Brooks coming here but I’ll gladly take a talent upgrade/anyone who wants to come play for Indiana. Especially if Race and Geronimo take their talents elsewhere. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Lander just a guess

Not a great trade,  I was not that impressed with Brooks when I saw him in high school.  Also is this guy anyone who you should listen to.  If he is not in the portal IU can't talk to him but I guess TJD could.  Also some players can't play for Cal and some has flourished once they transferred like Jurang at UCLA

Edited by IU Scott
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Not a great trade,  I was not that impressed with Brooks when I saw him in high school.  Also is this guy anyone who you should listen to.  If he is not in the portal IU can't talk to him but I guess TJD could.  Also some players can't play for Cal and some has flourished once they transferred like Jurang at UCLA

Brooks was UK’s leading rebounder at nearly 7/game, playing only 23 minutes. When I saw UK this year, he seemed to be the only guy giving consistent effort. Not a good perimeter shooter, though 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Feathery said:

I don’t think he is implying the player on the back end is necessarily from IU. Could be anybody. 

PG from Creighton, not Lander. I’m guessing Lander is not leaving. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Keion Brooks transfer rumor right now

 

3 hours ago, go_iu_bb said:

Pass

Yeah...whatever.   I'll wish for the best if he comes, but after seeing very little at UK, and observing some of the stuff outside the lines, it's hard to get real excited about that possibility.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't see much there except a couple of anonymous posters speculating.  I'll believe Franklin to Illinois when I see it.  Absolutely nothing about that move makes sense.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

Didn't see much there except a couple of anonymous posters speculating.  I'll believe Franklin to Illinois when I see it.  Absolutely nothing about that move makes sense.

They seem dead set, however, there is no mention on Twitter he had a meeting with Illinois today. Only anonymous talks on their boards, well, that’s the only board I could find that mentioned him

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

They seem dead set, however, there is no mention on Twitter he had a meeting with Illinois today. Only anonymous talks on their boards, well, that’s the only board I could find that mentioned him

I'll put it this way...If Armaan Franklin leaves IU & Mike Woodson over a Zoom meeting, I want to see the video.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

They seem dead set, however, there is no mention on Twitter he had a meeting with Illinois today. Only anonymous talks on their boards, well, that’s the only board I could find that mentioned him

Probably like our boards who said Stevens was a done deal coming here

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I don’t see why Franklin would go to Illinois? Doesn’t add up, maybe become the next Ayo? Possibly, but it’s UnderWood, so I don’t know

I feel like Illinois will not be a good team next year with Ayo and Kofi leaving. I feel like Underwood is extremely overrated. They will probably fire him in a couple years like we did with Crean after he lost to Syracuse when we were a 1 seed. I do not see this as a good place to transfer to. Not sure why Franklin would leave for them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DireBump said:

I feel like Illinois will not be a good team next year with Ayo and Kofi leaving. I feel like Underwood is extremely overrated. They will probably fire him in a couple years like we did with Crean after he lost to Syracuse when we were a 1 seed. I do not see this as a good place to transfer to. Not sure why Franklin would leave for them. 

There is a rumor on their board about Kofi transferring( That’s most likely false). But their European Big, Giorgio, is headed overseas

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I don’t see why Franklin would go to Illinois? Doesn’t add up, maybe become the next Ayo? Possibly, but it’s UnderWood, so I don’t know

I will strongly root against him and hope he performs very poorly if he leaves to go in conference to Illinois. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hoosierfan1901 said:

There is a rumor on their board about Kofi transferring( That’s most likely false). But their European Big, Giorgio, is headed overseas

I felt that Kofi might test the NBA waters. Either way they peaked in my opinion. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • bluegrassIU changed the title to Transfer Portal......and LeBron James and other off season tangents.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...