Jump to content

Official Visit Dates


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

We keep adding guys to the June visits. Probably going to be one of the most important June's in program history.

Over the course of 3 weekends, we will have 14 top 500 guys visiting (plus 2 more between 500-550). Really hoping we can get some more commits before then and add them to those visits. I think it helps to have some commits on those visits to work on the other guys.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I had a nice talk with a great kid today from Dallas. A WR. was with his mom and grandmother, also very nice. First visit to btown and was loving it. I didnt bother asking him his name, anyone know who this is?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/17/2021 at 4:46 PM, Leathernecks said:

We keep adding guys to the June visits. Probably going to be one of the most important June's in program history.

Over the course of 3 weekends, we will have 14 top 500 guys visiting (plus 2 more between 500-550). Really hoping we can get some more commits before then and add them to those visits. I think it helps to have some commits on those visits to work on the other guys.

I hate football recruiting until the name is on the paper. we have one commit now who put out 100% committed respect it. 3 weeks later, headed to Ga.Tech this weekend for a visit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Indykev said:

I had a nice talk with a great kid today from Dallas. A WR. was with his mom and grandmother, also very nice. First visit to btown and was loving it. I didnt bother asking him his name, anyone know who this is?

The only WR from the Dallas area we're after on 247 is Jay Fair.  If it wasn't him, I have no idea.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Indykev said:

I hate football recruiting until the name is on the paper. we have one commit now who put out 100% committed respect it. 3 weeks later, headed to Ga.Tech this weekend for a visit.

There is just as many decommits in basketball. There is just infinitely more football recruits to decommit in the first place. Knock on wood. 

Coach Allen hasn't lost very many.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...