5 Spaces Available for Fantasy Football - HSN Style

53 minutes ago, dgambill said:

How are you doing the draft? Live draft or Auto.. and I assume a snake draft not an auction draft? 

KDB is commish, but from my perspective, we should have a live draft.  The draft is 90% of the challenge. And, I was assuming snake as well.  None of the fancy stuff.  It gets too serious that way.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

KDB is commish, but from my perspective, we should have a live draft.  The draft is 90% of the challenge. And, I was assuming snake as well.  None of the fancy stuff.  It gets too serious that way.

Agreed...and time consuming. Sounds good...hope to land a good draft position lol! But if it's anything like most my other leagues I will make the playoffs only to have my best player(s) go down with injury lol.

Edited by dgambill
On 6/14/2021 at 8:25 PM, 5fouls said:

This post is to catch the attention of some posters who showed interest, or just participated frequently in the general fantasy football thread we had going last year.  Just in case you might be interested but don't visit the football board often in the offseason.

And, for those of you not listed, you are welcome to join as well.  Looks like we'll likely need to leagues regardless, so optimum would be 20-24, with 13 filled already.

@Leathernecks

@B_A

@Seeking6

@Stlboiler23

@IU Scott 

@tdhoosier

@KoB2011

Count me in.

• Like 1
On 6/15/2021 at 2:26 PM, 5fouls said:

Agree with this.

• Like 1
  • 5fouls changed the title to Spaces Available for Fantasy Football - HSN Style
  • 5fouls changed the title to 5 Spaces Available for Fantasy Football - HSN Style