Indiana at Michigan State Game Thread - 1.19.18

KoB2011

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not judge this IU team by this game. Perfect storm for Sparty.... need to recoup from the last few games, Friday night for the students, Izzo breathing down their necks. 

1 minute ago, cohete15 said:

We never had a chance in this one.

Like I said before, I'll judge during/after the Maryland game.

Never had a chance, that’s ridiculous and unfortunately that is what the players look like. Pathetic, you play hard and play to win. I wish McRob had more talent because he gets it. The other wannabe college basketball stars we have on the team, could care less if we win or lose. Archie knows it and has said as much.

1 minute ago, Montana Hoosier said:

Never had a chance, that’s ridiculous and unfortunately that is what the players look like. Pathetic, you play hard and play to win. I wish McRob had more talent because he gets it. The other wannabe college basketball stars we have on the team, could care less if we win or lose. Archie knows it and has said as much.

I’ve been as critical as anyone of the team this season, but I just don’t see this.  MSU is just way, way more talented than IU, and they’re being allowed to do whatever they want.  Not to mention they have one of the best coaches in the game.  

4 minutes ago, Montana Hoosier said:

We never had a chance. How you can think we ever did is amazing to me. They're better from the top to the bottom. They're on their home court. It's Friday night. 

I have been critical of the players not appearing to care, but Archie has actually not said as much. He repeatedly compliments our seniors. It's really hard to "show" you care when you're getting pounded physically and mentally. I'm not sure how you "show" you care down 20 unless you're crying.

Now if this team shows up on Monday night...you may have a point...but we just won 3 straight, hard fought B1G games. I think we care.

1 minute ago, cohete15 said:

We never had a chance. How you can think we ever did is amazing to me. They're better from the top to the bottom. They're on their home court. It's Friday night. 

I have been critical of the players not appearing to care, but Archie has actually not said as much. He repeatedly compliments our seniors. It's really hard to "show" you care when you're getting pounded physically and mentally. I'm not sure how you "show" you care down 20 unless you're crying.

Now if this team shows up on Monday night...you may have a point...but we just won 3 straight, hard fought B1G games. I think we care.

I think we have been playing hard in this game. Yea, some dumb TOs, but they are man handling us and not getting called for it. They have been pushing off on most of their shots and no calls. 

Archived