Indiana at Michigan State Game Thread - 1.19.18

KoB2011

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KoB2011 said:

MSU is an easy team to hate and it starts with their jackass coach. 

Look on YouTube for Adrian Payne and the little girl who had cancer, and how Izzo was affected by the narrative, then tell me he's a jackass

Just now, MrsStoller said:

I’ve got to figure out how to listen to Fisch while watching the game and not have the timing be so off. Just a complete sidebar, but I can’t take the announcers anymore. Sorry; carry on.

When I've been able to get the radio feed I've had to pause the game to try to make them line up.  Works, what few times I've done it. Just wish I could LISTEN more.

1 minute ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

Look on YouTube for Adrian Payne and the little girl who had cancer, and how Izzo was affected by the narrative, then tell me he's a jackass

Any one not affected by something like that has no heart.

It does not exclude you from being a jackass though.

Just now, Jerry Lundergaard said:

I know all about that and it does not change my opinion of him on the court and his antics and running up the score through the years

3 minutes ago, MrsStoller said:

I’ve got to figure out how to listen to Fisch while watching the game and not have the timing be so off. Just a complete sidebar, but I can’t take the announcers anymore. Sorry; carry on.

I’ve tried to watch on tv and listen to Fisch and the timing is never right

3 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

He is a complete and utter jackass. And I know the story you're referencing. 

Guess what, Bob Knight did a lot of similar things and is also a complete and utter jackass. 

6 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Sour grapes starting to come out. Nothing wrong with Izzo.

It's not what you think, Izzo is all about using EVERY advantage he can to WIN and NOTHING about sportsmanship!

It's not what I call classless. but it is far from what I call CLASS.

Just now, Fundamentals said:

Agreed!  Gotta believe this is about smashing IU’s grapes for his boy Tom Crean

You guys who are whining about Izzo and how the end of the game is playing out... either we need to get better on the floor to stop the beat downs from happening or you need to stop whining 

3 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Sour grapes starting to come out. Nothing wrong with Izzo.

He runs the score up every chance he gets and since Ryan and Matta are gone he berates the officials like no one in the league. But aside from that and his team consistently being full of shady guys you're right, nothing wrong with him. 

Archived