Michigan State Post Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Montana Hoosier said:

I get mad when people say he isn’t a good person after he continually beats us and his current and former players love him. Chances are 99% people on here don’t know him personally, so how can they make the judgement? He gets 5 stars every year, competes for the big ten title every year, and has past players say every year how they love him and loved playing for him. So yeah sounds like he is a terrible guy. Sour grapes, he is a hell of a coach and people like him. People hate lising to him so he is a terrible guy right?

And all of Crean's players think he is  a saint!

2 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

You sure about that? Any quotes to substantiate that claim? Montana can provide quotes, I'm sure, from MSU players who have openly expressed their feelings for Izzo.

You think Vonleh feels that way?

3 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Probably not, but what makes you think Izzo is a bad person, because he beats IU every year? What’s your reasoning, I would love to know why anybody thinks he is a bad guy. Oh let me guess because women are mad, and rightfully so, at a doctor who has nothing to do with Izzo? He must be complicent then since it happened under a MSU doctor.

2 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

You sure about that? Any quotes to substantiate that claim? Montana can provide quotes, I'm sure, from MSU players who have openly expressed their feelings for Izzo.

You think Vonleh feels that way?

I got to call BS on that!!!!!! do you think VO or Yogi got anything to say negative about Crean!!!!

11 minutes ago, Montana Hoosier said:

I get mad when people say he isn’t a good person after he continually beats us and his current and former players love him. Chances are 99% people on here don’t know him personally, so how can they make the judgement? He gets 5 stars every year, competes for the big ten title every year, and has past players say every year how they love him and loved playing for him. So yeah sounds like he is a terrible guy. Sour grapes, he is a hell of a coach and people like him. People hate lising to him so he is a terrible guy right?

None of those things make him a saint or a good person. Even being a saint doesn't make one a good person. 

Being a jackass doesn't even make him a bad person, which is what I called him. I stand by the jackass comment. 

1 minute ago, Montana Hoosier said:

Good reasoning.

It actually is good reasoning... Stating a guy is a good guy because he is good at his job it a very specific group of people like him would qualify as poor reasoning, though. So would saying someone is a good person because they had been awarded some sort of title it recognition such as saint. 

5 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

I got to call BS on that!!!!!! do you think VO or Yogi got anything to say negative about Crean!!!!

Read the quote. He said ALL of Crean's players think he's a saint.

One exception negates the statement.. or the BS, as you call it 

Gonna go with literalness here. Don't think Montana claimed that every MSU player thinks that. But, someone claimed that "all Crean players think he's a saint ".

All it takes is one example of someone not thinking Crean is a saint to disprove the statement.

Please tell me that your IU education has prepared you to understand this simple concept 

18 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

It actually is good reasoning... Stating a guy is a good guy because he is good at his job it a very specific group of people like him would qualify as poor reasoning, though. So would saying someone is a good person because they had been awarded some sort of title it recognition such as saint. 

What’s your reasoning for calling him a jackass? At least I can point to people who don’t think he is, you on the other can’t. I don’t know him, either do you so what’s your reasoning? 

30 minutes ago, Montana Hoosier said:

This was the original comment!!!!

4 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

Gonna go with literalness here. Don't think Montana claimed that every MSU player thinks that. But, someone claimed that "all Crean players think he's a saint ".

All it takes is one example of someone not thinking Crean is a saint to disprove the statement.

Please tell me that your IU education has prepared you to understand this simple concept 

30 minutes ago, Montana Hoosier said:

"I get mad when people say he isn’t a good person after he continually beats us and his current and former players love him. Chances are 99% people on here don’t know him personally, so how can they make the judgement? He gets 5 stars every year, competes for the big ten title every year, and has past players say every year how they love him and loved playing for him. So yeah sounds like he is a terrible guy. Sour grapes, he is a hell of a coach and people like him. People hate lising to him so he is a terrible guy right?"

This was the original comment I took exception with, Izzo is not a saint!  I also said that he is not a bad person! and  by the way when you attack my intelligence even thought I've had way too much vodka tonight,  I have a MENSA number, how bought you??

Just now, Montana Hoosier said:

What’s your reasoning for calling him a jackass? At least I can point to people who don’t think he is, you on the other can’t. I don’t know him, either do you so what’s your reasoning? 

Per my previous posts, he runs up the score, he berates officials more than anyone in the conference and has had some major behavior problems in his program that didn't get handled well a ka Steve Alford. 

You realize having a group of people that think you aren't a jackass didn't prove anything? Hitler, Stalin, Trump and Bob Knight all have groups of people that will swear to the grave they weren't/aren't jackasses. What exactly do you think that proves?

Not sure, but think that this thread has been blurred by vodka. At least on my phone the posts have run together.

not going to argue with you anymore. Hope that at your next meeting you are wearing your green light so people can approach you 

Archived