INDIANA BEATS #4 PURDUE POSTGAME

KDB

1 minute ago, Purdue7 said:

Just curious, which was worse :

TJD play vs Nebraska 

ivey vs Galloway 

ivey vs Race 

Wheeler vs Galloway that broke his wrist earlier in the season was the worst. 

Not trying to be homer, but Race's by far was the least egregious. I think there's a decent chance he didn't hear the whistle and kept playing because Ivey was still playing. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

Just curious, which was worse :

TJD play vs Nebraska 

ivey vs Galloway 

ivey vs Race 

Ivey vs. Galloway was the only one of those 3 where you can say there was malicious intent for certain.   I don't like either of the other two though because they have the potential to injure.  I get not letting the other guy score but I hate seeing kids injured that way.

TJD I have watched it 10 times 

not sure I see an obvious “hip check” but TJD is s phenomenal athlete who isn’t going to fall on his own 

there had to be some contact but it didn’t look dirty imho 

You guys give Galloway credit for getting under his skin…..playing physical.  A couple trips earlier he shoved him in the back as he elevated.

Only one of these situations didn’t involve a player in the air and vulnerable.  

8 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I don’t really think any of those were in what I would call the “bad” category. 

I would agree.  Thankfully nobody went Grayson Allen and grabbed with the second hand 

TJD got lucky he didn’t break his wrist under him 

I like Race & TJD…both play really hard & physical.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Purdue7 said:

I would agree.  Thankfully nobody went Grayson Allen and grabbed with the second hand 

TJD got lucky he didn’t break his wrist under him 

I like Race & TJD…both play really hard & physical.  

Right. I didn’t see any mal-intentions on those. Poor judgment by Ivey and Race on theirs sure, but they weren’t trying to hurt anyone. 

6 hours ago, Muddy River said:

Man, I had a really long and hard day at work today.  Rough in every aspect.  When I came home, sat down, and checked this thread, this was the first thing I saw, and I litterally laughed out loud.  All of the days stresses melted away.  Thank you for this.

Shared because I thought it was hilarious.   And in good fun.  Glad it was a boost. 

• 1 month later...