Maryland Post Game Thread

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

That's what I ran into earlier this year...IU ticket prices online were at least 4-5X the price of similar Pacer tickets.  Has it been that long since I priced IU basketball tickets?!!  Holy cow...

Went to the Pacer game instead and saw some really good basketball.  No idea why pro tickets would be a lot cheaper than college tickets. It just seemed really out of balance, regardless of the opponent.

Yep. I have 2 season tix, but get on there from time to time to see if I can get some cheap ones and take some friends up. It's not often I find any cheap non-balcony seats. When I was living in Indy the past 3 years, it seemed like the Pacers were giving away tickets.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mac said:

Maybe because NBA basketball sucks? I'll only watch it if curling or a Kardashian episode or a test pattern isn't on the tube.

I would have agreed with you before this season.  Now, I'd encourage you to invest $20-25 for a Pacers ticket and come back and give us your impressions.  What I saw was high quality basketball that was a lot of fun to watch played by a bunch of guys that are easy to like and root for.

4 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I would have agreed with you before this season.  Now, I'd encourage you to invest $20-25 for a Pacers ticket and come back and give us your impressions.  What I saw was high quality basketball that was a lot of fun to watch played by a bunch of guys that are easy to like and root for.

Absolutely 

19 minutes ago, Mac said:

Maybe because NBA basketball sucks? I'll only watch it if curling or a Kardashian episode or a test pattern isn't on the tube.

Hey now.

Curling is awesome 

52 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Fair enough. I'll give it a look. Unless curling is on opposite.

Archived