2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

3 hours ago, rico said:

Apparently he is starting tomorrow and are going to a 6 man rotation SMH. I don't think I wod want to be a starting pitcher in today's game. You aren't allowed to go deep into games any longer and they try to limit the amount of games you start.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Reds are back to being their old selves because they are looking to lose their 4th game in a row. Down 4-0 to Brewers in the 5th inning

You guys stay positive. Lots of young talent on the team. I bring enough negativity to the baseball board. 

22 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

The Detroit "who needs offense, anyway?" Tigers have 1 run in their last 21 innings and lost to the White Sox today on a walk-off wild pitch. 

And today, the "who needs offense, anyway?" Tigers erupted for a couple runs, lost on a walk-off grand slam and got swept. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Any of you Reds guys know anything about this Abbott besides supposed to be best pitching prospect in Reds farm system? He's extremely cheap on Fanduel and thought about taking a chance on him in a lineup against the Brewers.

Well he truely dominated AA and he struck out over 17 per 9 innings. He has done really well at AAA as well. From what I have read is that he isn't a flame thrower despite his high strikeout rate.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Well he truely dominated AA and he struck out over 17 per 9 innings. He has done really well at AAA as well. From what I have read is that he isn't a flame thrower despite his high strikeout rate.

Thanks! Strikeouts are the key in Fanduel so I'm roll with him and hope he gets 5 innings with 7-8K's.

Reds
1. Jake Fraley (L) RF
2. Matt McLain (R) SS
3. Jonathan India (R) 2B
4. Electric Elly De La Cruz (S) 3B
5. Spencer Steer (R) LF
6. Tyler Stephenson (R) DH
7. Kevin Newman (R) 1B
8. Stuart Fairchild (R) CF
9. Luke Maile (R) C
P. Luke Weaver (R)

1 hour ago, rico said:

Reds
1. Jake Fraley (L) RF
2. Matt McLain (R) SS
3. Jonathan India (R) 2B
4. Electric Elly De La Cruz (S) 3B
5. Spencer Steer (R) LF
6. Tyler Stephenson (R) DH
7. Kevin Newman (R) 1B
8. Stuart Fairchild (R) CF
9. Luke Maile (R) C
P. Luke Weaver (R)

I would put India back to lead off. It is obvious the Reds needs to get some young OF because we are putting Steer in LF.

One hell of a game for the Reds. Down 8-3 after 4 but Reds scored 3 runs in the 9th to win 9-8. MClain with a walk off  single with the bases loaded.

De La Cruz 1-3 and 2BB. His double was 112 mph and his ground out was 109 mph

Edited by IU Scott