2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

I can never fault the kids for getting their $.....but for us IU baseball fans this one kind of stings. Colson Montgomery already up to #15 best prospect in minor leagues and has a real strong chance to be called up later this year by White Sox. Man I wish he was a soph at IU.

Got to see him play in the 2A State Championship game when he was a freshman.  Silver Creek was in the 3A game, which was held immediately after.  Even then, his swing was a thing of beauty

Also got to see him play a couple of times in the basketball regional.  Darn good on the court as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Got to see him play in the 2A State Championship game when he was a freshman.  Silver Creek was in the 3A game, which was held immediately after.  Even then, his swing was a thing of beauty

Also got to see him play a couple of times in the basketball regional.  Darn good on the court as well.

Going to be hard to see him in a White Sox uniform. Natural Shortstop but I could see a team move to 3rd for a bit if they have a good defensive player at SS.

Elly De La Cruz, SS/3B, Reds (No. 10): Based on four of the five tools, you could make a case for De La Cruz in the top five, even the top three. He’s a switch-hitter with at least plus power. He has plus-plus speed and the arm for shortstop, third or center. So what gives? A 30.8 percent strikeout rate at High-A and Double-A last season. The 21-year-old could well mash his way to a decent enough average because of his exceptional exit velocities, but history tells us hitters who struggle with contact will find the going even tougher as they climb the ladder, so that gave us enough pause to put De La Cruz at the 10th spot.

https://www.mlb.com/news/top-100-prospects-who-are-generating-buzz

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I dont watch every Reds game by any means, but it's nice to always have the option when you want to.  I'm going to be pissed if we lose the regional network.

I am starting to think that MLB would be better off if they handled all the broadcasting for their games like the NFL does?  

• Like 1