INDIANA BEATS ILLINOIS POSTGAME THREAD

KDB

So are these CMW's player or still CAM players :coffee: ?  I kid I kid.  Having a little fun with some of the posts from the last couple months when lost they were CAMs players, but when we win they are CMW's players.

Great win, slept through most of the second half but was able to catch the end and thought we were going to blow it with the Race Charge and Galloway steal/turnover back to back.

Glad we won the game.  Maybe i will be awake for the whole game tomorrow, lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We hit 3 3 pointers to their 8. They outscored us by 5 at the FT line...they outrebounded us, we obviously had more fouls and still we sent the Orange West. 

Players are learning. PS....I don't who it was on here or whenever but Curbelo isn't some All American guard. My 3 Illini fans sent me this stat...

Illinois is 3-6 when Andre Curbelo plays 20+ minutes, 6-2 when he plays fewer than 20 minutes, and 13-1 when he doesn't play at all.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

I imagine we will see a lot of zone...or maybe lots of changing defenses from Iowa.

Wouldn't mind it because I see the angles are sideline screens are creating....as well as some top of the key. We'll never know the answer but when Trey and Rob are playing it just gives so much more depth, defense,etc....shoot I felt like Trey had to be like +20 for him today. Haven't looked at the +/- stuff yet.

This team is better with Galloway and Phinesse 

Everybody was scared of the draw but the staff and players. Love how XJ and Davis are playing. They keep it up and we will be tough out. There will be 4 and 5 seeds hoping IU is not in their bracket. Maybe even 6 or 7 seeds if we slide to an 11 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Wouldn't mind it because I see the angles are sideline screens are creating....as well as some top of the key. We'll never know the answer but when Trey and Rob are playing it just gives so much more depth, defense,etc....shoot I felt like Trey had to be like +20 for him today. Haven't looked at the +/- stuff yet.

IU had 23 turnovers... Iowa had 15 steals.  Something was working for the Hawkeyes when they beat IU.  Of course, we shot 13-21 from the foul line too.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 94hoosier said:

This team is better with Galloway and Phinesse 

Everybody was scared of the draw but the staff and players. Love how XJ and Davis are playing. They keep it up and we will be tough out. There will be 4 and 5 seeds hoping IU is not in their bracket. Maybe even 6 or 7 seeds if we slide to an 11 

If Rob could knock down some wide open threes, IU would be really dangerous

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

I read somewhere Jerry Palm still had IU in last 4 out after today's win...what a giant PU douchebag homer.

I posted this in the other thread as well.....Palm makes about as much sense as I do after an evening of sniffing glue and licking the backs of psychedelic toads. 

• Haha 6