IU Transfers

KDB

1 minute ago, DC2345 said:

I’ve heard one of Race and Trayce. Likely not both.

I'm conflicted.  Clearly Trayce is an elite talent, but I'm not sure that Race wouldn't fit the offensive style Woody wants to run better, that is unless Trayce can develop at least a mid-range jumper over the off-season.

Maybe they should just both come back just to be sure 😀

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Cavanaugh on Rivals thinks the Big 3 (XJ,TJD, Race) will be back 

I think he's wrong on TJD, but man, would I be stoked if that happens.

3 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

If Race and Trayce are back expect JG to be gone

That would surprise me more than TJD staying.

• Like 1

Bates and Geronimo are two I want back badly but if I were guessing today we lose 1. No clue what Bates wants to do with his new role in life (Dad)....and sounds like some in Geronimo's camp want him to explore things perhaps back east.

Oh well. If guys leave, we can replace. No longer worried about the portal stuff. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

And, that would NOT be a good outcome for IU.  

Seriously not a fan of the offense with Race and TJD out there.  Race needs to be a backup and JG needs to start at the four.  Doesn’t work with both of them out there.  Haven’t been a fan of the offense all season as I think it is very stagnant with two bigs who can’t shoot. 

• Like 4

Be something if we had all of the following back and just got better on the wing…. which hopefully JHS, Gunn, and KB will improve already. Grab an elite shooter from somewhere and boom. 

XJ, RT, TJD, TG, JG, AL, TB, LD

Leaves room for two additions. 

Edited by kyhoosier29
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, IU_Realist said:

Seriously not a fan of the offense with Race and TJD out there.  Race needs to be a backup and JG needs to start at the four.  Doesn’t work with both of them out there.  Haven’t been a fan of the offense all season as I think it is very stagnant with two bigs who can’t shoot. 

Agree.  The pity is I like both players a lot but they aren't ideal complements together.  In any given team, though, I would love to have either one of them.

• Like 3