National Scene 2022

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Saban crying poverty is so rich....and depending on how you interpret what he said about securing deals for their players he actually admitted to breaking the rules last night himself.

I doubt Prime and Ruiz (Miami) will stand by and let his comments slide.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Saban crying poverty is so rich....and depending on how you interpret what he said about securing deals for their players he actually admitted to breaking the rules last night himself.

I doubt Prime and Ruiz (Miami) will stand by and let his comments slide.

I love Saban....when he loses.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rico said:

I love Saban....when he loses.

Phenomenal football coach. One of the best ever. He maneuvered his way to the dream spot....but to say what he's saying give me a break. Every single school Bama, A&M, Georgia, Clemson, LSU,etc....have had bag men since the beginning of time. 

The only thing that would better now is if Jimbo came out and said the reason we beat you in recruiting was because of what happened on the field last fall....not what happened off of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

I see Jimbo Fisher didn't take things well today. Guess the SEC didn't either. My guess is the conference heads are saying stop bringing heat on us please.....haha. SEC SEC SEC...

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/nick-saban-apologizes-for-singling-out-texas-a-m-and-jackson-state-says-collectives-are-real-issue-with-nil/

• Like 1