Grad Transfers?

HoosierKix

10 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I might be completely off base but i expect TJD to start day 1 wherever he goes

This kid is an awfully good basketball player not to start.. I guess maybe Haarms goes to the bench? It's good for us either way. 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

Reminds me of my mom.  She always use to say she was going to warsh our clothes, lol

7 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Yes I know. My mom is the same way. I hate to say it but that is one of my biggest pet peeves. 

Worked with a gal that was going to change the "oral" in her car.......   :$

41 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Worked with a gal that was going to change the "oral" in her car.......   :$

Heard that one how about i had a flat "tar" and can you start a "far" old guy I ran into once asked me if we could attach a sign to his "lunion" siding. I have to say it took me a few minutes to realize "lunion" meant aluminum. I really like this topic!!

I was riding my bike one time and came upon a crew clearing downed trees from a road. I asked what happened and one of the workers said they were clearing the road due to the "ash" storm. I was thinking that I don't remember there being a volcano in these parts. Then realized he meant "ice" storm.

This Trey Porter intrigues me.  Assuming he chooses IU, we already have Deron Davis, Juwan(assuming he returns), Justin Smith, Race Thompson, Jake Forrester, and Clifton Moore.  These six i just mentioned all play the 4/5 position with Justin Smith maybe and a big maybe could spot fill in at the 3 position in certain situations.  

How would Trey Porter fit in with the 6 guys mentioned above?  Alot of bodies for those two positions down low?

2 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

This Trey Porter intrigues me.  Assuming he chooses IU, we already have Deron Davis, Juwan(assuming he returns), Justin Smith, Race Thompson, Jake Forrester, and Clifton Moore.  These six i just mentioned all play the 4/5 position with Justin Smith maybe and a big maybe could spot fill in at the 3 position in certain situations.  

How would Trey Porter fit in with the 6 guys mentioned above?  Alot of bodies for those two positions down low?

He'd be here for only a year, and then we'd have an open scholarship.

2 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

I'd say getting this kid would mean the writing is on the wall for someone else.

Archived