Grad Transfers?

HoosierKix

Kind of a head scratcher. This is pure speculation, but perhaps De'Ron's rehab isn't coming along on the timetable set for him and/or one other player pegged for a the 4/5 is leaving. Either way, there's still plenty there to fill that part of the roster. The grad transfers that we REALLY need are at G. Maybe CAM is going for as much length as he can garner, or trying to balance classes in some way, who knows. Anyway, I kind of like following the off-season moves and trust the coaching staff to make the right decisions AND keep us die hard fans enthralled during the off months. Go Hoosiers! 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I thought I read somewhere CAM likes Moore??? :|

I've read multiple places that he really likes Al Durham  He may like Clif Moore as well but the playing time didn't indicate as much love. Maybe he's just protecting him...I dunno.

35 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I've read multiple places that he really likes Al Durham  He may like Clif Moore as well but the playing time didn't indicate as much love. Maybe he's just protecting him...I dunno.

Liking them and them holding up their end of the bargain are two different things. 

2 minutes ago, HoosierKix said:

No he isn’t. Walker would of been a Sophmore Transfer so he has to sit one and then has two years left of eligibility

TY, I was thinking that....just couldn't remember and was too lazy to look it up!

Archived