Can't view prior pages in thread

40 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I still see it as a three-way thing

Chrome + Random App + HSN = issues 

Chrome + HSN with no random App = No problems

And, it could be a very common App.  Seriously, I shun all the technology I can, so I'm sure most on here have a multitude of very common apps that I don't.  And, it's worth noting that I don't believe @IU Scotthas any issues either.  So, two guys still living in the 80's are perfectly fine, while people trying to live in the present have all these issues.  Is that a coincidence, or a clue?

Not so fast my friend, I can't go from page to page most of the time. Once in awhile I can buy for the most part I can't 

15 hours ago, HoosierFaithful said:

It is a server side issue related to a https error we have and how that relates with your individual browser settings, thus the variance between users. 

We certainly appreciate your efforts. I wish I could help you more, but my html and server knowledge isn't great...

Thanks again... 

So I know you mods know about this already...

Yesterday during the game, it's like I was in 2 parallel universes... 2 different game threads for Elon... One @mrflynn03 and @Inequality, and another with @Reacher, @IU Scottand others...

I know it was the new server shaking out, but it was downright weird...

I kept hearing Rod Serling's voice in my head, saying, "picture of you will @HoosierFaithfullaughing hysterically while @IUFLA looks up the initial stages of Alzheimer's." 😉 

All's well this morning... Thanks to all of you ...