IU vs PU pre game thread

i am confident i hate Purdue more than anyone on here other than maybe HTD, but i don't really agree about Painter being a bad coach.  this year they are talented, but most years they don't have top notch talent, but always do well in the conference and regular season.  now i hate to offend Rico, but... he has proven that he doesn't make long tourney runs with the seeding he gets.   

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, HoagieRoll said:

Found myself having trouble sleeping tonight! Decided to check up on Romeo updates and stumbled across this thread. 

Ive been a bad fan, forgot the game was tomorrow. However I’m afraid it’s going to be a bloodbath-this PU team is top notch and should be confident coming into Btown. 

This is our only hope.  That pu comes in here way over confident and we put a level of ugly defense on them that they haven't seen or felt, to go along with ringing in the ears from the assembly hall.  

1 hour ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i am confident i hate Purdue more than anyone on here other than maybe HTD, but i don't really agree about Painter being a bad coach.  this year they are talented, but most years they don't have top notch talent, but always do well in the conference and regular season.  now i hate to offend Rico, but... he has proven that he doesn't make long tourney runs with the seeding he gets.   

No offense taken....but what Purdue coach does have a history of long tourney runs?

Talk about getting dished.  Watched Fox's College BB preview show.  They said PU would be playing today.  Talked about PU and MSU.  And these jokers, never once mentioned or said the words.... Indiana University.  Hey, jokers....IU is playing PU,  today !

Archived