Anyone have an extra for OSU Tuesday?

eddy4iu

13 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Hey. It is great to hear from you.  You have been silent for awhile lately. And I don't mind saying I have been concerned for you.

That said..... looking a ticket.   Wish you the best...  my friend. 

Thanks mile.  I've been lurking on the sites but not real active in posting.  Retired at the end of 2017 so trying to figure out what to do with myself.  I've decided to start by attending some away games in B-ball and football and may buy IU Baseball season tickets this year.

UPDATE - as I was typing this response I got a call from the IU Ticket Office saying they have a ticket for me.  It will be upper level but will be with other IU fans so I'll be headi ng to C-bus, OH.  I have a daughter there so place to stay is covered.

Go Hoosiers!!!!!!

33 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Thanks mile.  I've been lurking on the sites but not real active in posting.  Retired at the end of 2017 so trying to figure out what to do with myself.  I've decided to start by attending some away games in B-ball and football and may buy IU Baseball season tickets this year.

UPDATE - as I was typing this response I got a call from the IU Ticket Office saying they have a ticket for me.  It will be upper level but will be with other IU fans so I'll be headi ng to C-bus, OH.  I have a daughter there so place to stay is covered.

Go Hoosiers!!!!!!

Great  news, all around.  Seeing as you have the time, and a place to stay in Columbus.... I would recommend spending time in the German Village...

German Village & Brewery District | Experience Columbus

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Great  news, all around.  Seeing as you have the time, and a place to stay in Columbus.... I would recommend spending time in the German Village...

German Village & Brewery District | Experience Columbus

She lives in Short North which borders German Village.  My favorite restaurant in C-bus is Lindey's in German Village - used to do business meetings there. I worked at Lazarus after my undergrad at IU in 1976 and lived in Upper Arlington.  Spent a good bit of time in German Village at Planck's, Diebold's, Schmidt's and, of course, the original Max & Irma's. Great stein-hoisting days for sure!

41 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

She lives in Short North which borders German Village.  My favorite restaurant in C-bus is Lindey's in German Village - used to do business meetings there. I worked at Lazarus after my undergrad at IU in 1976 and lived in Upper Arlington.  Spent a good bit of time in German Village at Planck's, Diebold's, Schmidt's and, of course, the original Max & Irma's. Great stein-hoisting days for sure!

I figured you knew about German Village.  Can't recall the name of the restaurant.... other than the fact it was great when I was there.

You mentioned Upper Arlington.  We had a great member on John Decker's Hoosier Nation on the Scout site from Upper Arlington. In fact that was his user name.  You and others, may remember him.  He loved IUBB.  But was also into Lacrosse.  In fact, though I know little about Lacrosse.... he would tell me what a great state, Colorado is for the sport.  I learned a lot from him. He followed us to HSN. 01.... and then we lost track of him.  As with you.... would love for him to find us on HSN. 3.0.

Archived