USC and UCLA to the Big Ten ?

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I knew that was on the table...

But 5 mil is a small sum when the media contract you're a part of with the Big 10 is $ 80-100 million per year per school deal and any new deal the PAC 12 signs in a year or so is estimated to be along the lines of the new Big 12 deal ($37 mil per team per year)

Still ticks me off, can’t tell you how many times I worked with tandem teams, mostly maintenance. One would actually be a contributor, the other was more than happy to gain accolades based on the work of the other without actually contributing anything meaningful!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Still ticks me off, can’t tell you how many times I worked with tandem teams, mostly maintenance. One would actually be a contributor, the other was more than happy to gain accolades based on the work of the other without actually contributing anything meaningful!

So you were part of a threesome?😂😂

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Reacher said:

Stanford/Cal to the Big 10, Oregon and Washington…:

Interesting take. Guy is a little hard to listen to but I could see this happening. 

He must not understand, for the B1G, every expansion has been about getting a market they don't currently have.  UCLA USC, they don't need Cal and Stanford.  He may hear some stuff or connect some dots but it's about geographical TV region grabs as much as anything else.  

Edited by NotIThatLives

2 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

He must not understand, for the B1G, every expansion has been about getting a market they don't currently have.  UCLA USC grad California, they don't need Cal and Stanford.  He may hear some stuff or connect some dots but it's about geographical TV region grabs as much as anything else.  

I would rather have Oklahoma State and try to get Texas A&M if they want to expand further.

• 3 weeks later...