McIntosh

Wouldn’t Bryant McIntosh be a tremendous fit for our Hoosiers next year?  He’s a Hoosier to the bone, would probably love to play for Miller, and would flourish guiding our inexperienced backcourt next season as Phinisee, in particular gets his feet wet at this level.  My #1 choice for 5th year senior addition.  Go Hoosiers!

35 minutes ago, Fundamentals said:

Wouldn’t Bryant McIntosh be a tremendous fit for our Hoosiers next year?  He’s a Hoosier to the bone, would probably love to play for Miller, and would flourish guiding our inexperienced backcourt next season as Phinisee, in particular gets his feet wet at this level.  My #1 choice for 5th year senior addition.  Go Hoosiers!

Well... he's out of eligibility... so it's not an option. 

1 hour ago, Fundamentals said:

He won't be eligible for a 5th year transfer since he played all 4 years of his eligibility.  He never redshirted so he is not eligible for a transfer.

Archived