Hoosier Football: 2022 Season

rico

57 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Slow, boring week......Uggggh. I would be up for some line or position change news....IF the "evaluations" have granted those things. lol!!!

I would love to see Dexter get the call moving forward AND somehow used in the remaining games in some compacity. 

I can't like this enough.  If nothing else,  inject some new energy and options.

10 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Name one that would be stranger than us becoming bowl eligible. 

Bob Knight returned to IU…I would never have believed that in a million years. Happy and sad it took so long but no way I thought he would forgive/get over it.

Your point remains…we aren’t going to a bowl….and I’ll say it now…we aren’t winning another game this year.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Maybe Allen playing coy but seems like there might be a change at the QB position coming.

I wonder if Coach is taking a page out of the Colt's playbook and making a QB change? I think Ehlinger looked much better and more versatile in and out of the pocket than Ryan. I was very impressed with him yesterday.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I wonder if Coach is taking a page out of the Colt's playbook and making a QB change? I think Ehlinger looked much better and more versatile in and out of the pocket than Ryan. I was very impressed with him yesterday.

It's what I thought right away. If our line stinks maybe a mobile guy who is we need....

• Like 1