2023 NFL Pick'Em

5fouls

Alrighty,  @IU Scott has a 1 game lead over @BeerBQ going into the Super Bowl. I will get the line for the SB posted tomorrow night.  Everyone else can post their pick in the thread as normal, butt Scott and BeerBQ should give me their choices via IM so that they don't know which way the other is going with the pick.  Also, in the event there is a tie in the number of correct games picked, the tie-breaker will be total points scored in the Super Bowl.  Scott and BeerBQ shuld include that in their IM as well.  No one else has to submit the tie-breaker.  If there is still a tie after the tie-breaker, victory will be awarded to the 3rd place team.

image.png.a14af6624316c2d5159898ee3c9a69b7.png

Edited by 5fouls
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Alrighty,  @IU Scott has a 1 game lead over @BeerBQ going into the Super Bowl. I will get the line for the SB posted tomorrow night.  Everyone else can post their pick in the thread as normal, butt Scott and BeerBQ should give me their choices via IM so that they don't know which way the other is going with the pick.  Also, in the event there is a tie in the number of correct games picked, the tie-breaker will be total points scored in the Super Bowl.  Scott and BeerBQ shuld include that in their IM as well.  No one else has to submit the tie-breaker.  If there is still a tie after the tie-breaker, victory will be awarded to the 3rd place team.

image.png.a14af6624316c2d5159898ee3c9a69b7.png

I see you are trying to squeeze in there and steal the title?  WTF?  LOL

Good luck to @IU Scottand @BeerBQ

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Well, both @IU Scottand @BeerBQpicked the Eagles, so our pick'em was decided before the opening kick.  Congrats to IU Scott for taking home the season long championship.  @Seeking6and @KoB2011take home the weekly prize for correctly picking the Chiefs.

image.png.dd7788f54f6120913a82211d36a159a2.png

So does my prize money get direct deposited or will you send me a check

• 6 months later...

Just wanted the group to know that I am not going to be able to devote the time for the pick'em contest for the upcoming season.  Between a major project at work and planning a bunch of college visits for my daughter, my free time is going to be thin the remainder of the year.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 8/23/2023 at 8:55 PM, 5fouls said:

Just wanted the group to know that I am not going to be able to devote the time for the pick'em contest for the upcoming season.  Between a major project at work and planning a bunch of college visits for my daughter, my free time is going to be thin the remainder of the year.  

It was a lot of work, appreciate it!

Since you're not able to do it, I started us a Pick 'Em on Yahoo.

Pick 'Em Page

Password: BluegrassSmells

I think I've got the settings the same as how you tracked them last year, but I have this running all the way through the playoffs. 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Pick 'Em Page

I think I've got the settings the same as how you tracked them last year, but I have this running all the way through the playoffs. 

I received an error when clicking the link.

image.png.8001f6183e5b45069a93fec366109134.png

6 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Pick 'Em Page

Since I got the error on the link you provided, I tried to see if I could get in from the Yahoo Fantasy Home Page.  It appears that in addition to the Password, we will need to know the Group ID#.

image.png.c1b70d00951b5f8ea2741ea2a59764e9.png

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Since I got the error on the link you provided, I tried to see if I could get in from the Yahoo Fantasy Home Page.  It appears that in addition to the Password, we will need to know the Group ID#.

image.png.c1b70d00951b5f8ea2741ea2a59764e9.png

The group ID is 22573. What did you search to find that? I can make another post that has all the correct info.