NCAAF: Week #5

rico

13 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Just have heard stuff about his recruiting antics and stuff. Not like he’s a Bobby Petrino but he comes off a bit douchey to me. 

First I heard…if you say so. 🤷‍♂️ safe to say I’m a few years past my eligibility so it doubt I will be getting any recruiting calls lol.

7 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Have heard he gets a stopwatch out when recruits are on visits and gives them a set amount of time to commit on the spot lol. 

That’s wierd…sounds like a one off story…doubt that’s his normal stick. He wouldn’t be that successful on the recruiting trail if he was a total @ss. Besides no one is committed until signing day. But who knows…if that is his thing I’m sure it would turn off more kids then help land. 

• Like 1

Karma works in funny ways sometimes. Last year, Northern Illinois beat Ball State 30-29 on a field goal as time expired. The NIU kicker celebrated by running over to the BSU sideline and doing a little dance, then running all over the field like a weasel in heat on meth and flapping his arms like a dumbass. 

Today, he missed a 24 yard kick in overtime, and Ball State won 44-38. 

• Haha 1