Michigan Pregame Thread

12pm EST kickoff

IU is +22 on the spread and +950 on the money line right now. 

This is our Homecoming game and in addition the Fox 'Big Noon Kickoff' crew will in Bloomington featuring Reggie Bush, Matt Leinart, Brady Quinn and Urban Liar errr Meyer. And perhaps some Gus Johnson action?

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/foxs-big-noon-kickoff-will-be-based-in-bloomington-next-weekend/

I will be at the game with my best friend. Win or lose, we booze! LFG!!!!!!!!!! 💪😎🍻

• Like 3

6 hours ago, bronkonagurski said:

12pm EST kickoff

IU is +22 on the spread and +950 on the money line right now. 

This is our Homecoming game and in addition the Fox 'Big Noon Kickoff' crew will in Bloomington featuring Reggie Bush, Matt Leinart, Brady Quinn and Urban Liar errr Meyer. And perhaps some Gus Johnson action?

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/foxs-big-noon-kickoff-will-be-based-in-bloomington-next-weekend/

I will be at the game with my best friend. Win or lose, we booze! LFG!!!!!!!!!! 💪😎🍻

I love it. 

28 minutes ago, rico said:

Sounds like you are more optimistic than I.  

I expect us to pull out some trickery on offense and we should have camper and DJ back at WR.. mix in some Henderson and Lucas and offense should be best it be all year.
defense should be able to compete as long as offense is able to put together few drives and keep them rested 

could Be way off here but I could really see 7-10 point game in 4th..

• Like 1

Just now, 5 championships said:

I expect us to pull out some trickery on offense and we should have camper and DJ back at WR.. mix in some Henderson and Lucas and offense should be best it be all year.
defense should be able to compete as long as offense is able to put together few drives and keep them rested 

could Be way off here but I could really see 7-10 point game in 4th..

I sure hope you are right.  But I don't see it.

9 hours ago, rico said:

Nothing wrong with that.  I mean we did beat Illinois so there is a flicker of hope.

9 hours ago, rico said:

Nothing wrong with that.  I mean we did beat Illinois so there is a flicker of hope.

More like a flicker of...nope.

Edited by jv1972iu
  • Haha 1

Have to find a way to keep our defense off the field. I know fast paced offense is what we want but fast paced and spaz are two different approaches. If we can't get multiple first downs on each drive Michigan will just wear us down and run at will like they did vs Iowa last week in 2nd half.

I'm worried about our OLine as always. Michigan could have 20 pressures and 10 sacks before Tuttle comes in this week. 

• Like 1

Here's my take on this game...... I feel IU is going to make it interesting and play possibly their best game so far, will not be able to sustain it. It would be hard for the players and coaches to NOT to get up for a game of this caliber. I'm not saying we are going to win, I just think we may be saying, "Where has this kind of play been all year?" I think we beat the spread. JMO...... Remember, I've always been an optimist. GO IU!!!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

Here's my take on this game...... I feel IU is going to make it interesting and play possibly their best game so far, will not be able to sustain it. It would be hard for the players and coaches to NOT to get up for a game of this caliber. I'm not saying we are going to win, I just think we may be saying, "Where has this kind of play been all year?" I think we beat the spread. JMO...... Remember, I've always been an optimist. GO IU!!!!!

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.  Maybe, just maybe, we find us a nut come Saturday?

The MO of getting down early and coming back will not be a good strategy this week unless the Defense wants to see if the scoreboard can show 3 digits or just goes back to 00. I think Michigan makes a statement and knows that have to . Both OSU and Mich have to be super impressive so that the 1 that loses against each other still has a shot at the CFP. 63-10 feels about right. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 5 championships said:

Credit the media for asking Allen and Bell some tougher questions this week about the offensive line and getting Henderson and Lucas the ball.. they should be held accountable and asked tough questions. 

We need to hold them Accountable, they ever have Hiller come to the podium?