Caleb Furst Commits to Purdue

cybergates

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Thanks really like hearing that. A guy that has some Purdue connections feel pretty good that they are way out in front of this recruitment

We've been hearing good things on our end but obviously a long way to go.  Jaden Ivey is an AAU teammate of his which certainly can't hurt.

These northern Indiana kids are always tough to get...but I have faith in Archie. One thing is for sure by 21 we project to have plenty of room on the front line for him to play. Davis, Smith, Brunk will all be gone....likely TJD as well. We will need some guys like him for sure!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

You guys will get sick of me saying this, but Furst needs to be a priority for Archie. Kid is playing up a class in AAU and is still one of the best players on the court. 

Not at all...I agree we will need a big the most in that class. Reminds me of Mason Plumlee...or one of them lol...except a lefty.

Morton might be #1 target in 20 but Furst has to be priority in 21. Davis, Brunk, Smith, and likely Trayce will be gone after 2 years. Would love to pair up Furst and perhaps the Garcia kid along with Race and then surround them with all these guards we are on. We can’t ever stop prioritizing size..in a state like Indiana great guards grow on trees but these special bigs come around once ever 3 or 4 years...gotta land them when we can!

10 hours ago, dgambill said:

Morton might be #1 target in 20 but Furst has to be priority in 21. Davis, Brunk, Smith, and likely Trayce will be gone after 2 years. Would love to pair up Furst and perhaps the Garcia kid along with Race and then surround them with all these guards we are on. We can’t ever stop prioritizing size..in a state like Indiana great guards grow on trees but these special bigs come around once ever 3 or 4 years...gotta land them when we can!

Kaufman

Archived